Welcome to the blog

.

What 's in the blog?

My thoughts. Maybe even my thoughts about you, in the form of poems, notes, and music. If its important to me, my thoughts will be shared...

Why the blog?

Everybody heals in their own way. This blog is my way...

Another Candle Burns

Sunday 19 December 2010

Another candle burns
More brightly this time it seems
I think I see a star
Shining brightly overhead
I wonder how long you have been watching
Waiting
Hoping
And praying for me
I might not have always been watching
But I have always been longing for you
And now that mourning has come
I can smile again at long last
It is an eerie feeling
I can feel my heart beat
Though now it is turned forwards
I am just looking out for you another way
I will never turn my back on you
I can still hear your words
In the snow next to where I wept
Everything is ok
You said
You were right
Everything is
But because you were taken away
It just took me a while to understand

Another candle burns
And for the first time in ages
I am warm inside
Ready to climb onwards and upwards
Grateful in the end
For the life you have finally saved
Your heart has been my talisman
Carrying me through the light of day
Holding me up
Whilst all about me failed
I am now strong once again
Strong enough to carry you
As you have for so long carried me
Your love has once again saved the day
Thank you beloved
For keeping me on the path
When so easily I could have wavered
And for believing in me
Even long after I stopped believing in myself
It is time to once again make you proud
To write my next chapter
Until another candle burns
But this time with joy
As I raise my hand to destiny’s call
I am alive again
And when my mind clears
Life will be calling


Pour Valeria,
Merci pour toujours x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

antonio when the heart is touched in such a magnificent way love begins to nurture love begins to heal love begins to strengthen love begins to revive and recreate. as this scribe has so eloquently expressed what the power of love can do i luv the concept and the title perfect

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about the blog or individual writings. Thanks for sharing.