Welcome to the blog

.

What 's in the blog?

My thoughts. Maybe even my thoughts about you, in the form of poems, notes, and music. If its important to me, my thoughts will be shared...

Why the blog?

Everybody heals in their own way. This blog is my way...

Why Would Pygmies Pick A Fight With An Upstanding Mind

Sunday 19 December 2010

I stand tall because I can
Words do not fall down my face
Like tears
Ill considered
Ill conceived
Without wit
Without rhyme
Created in the school yard
Or behind a bike shed
Where twisted souls
Fucked up in the head
Gather in groups
Refusing to go to bed
Never truly growing up
They are big bodies with minds of a child
Living vacuous and empty
Escape deprived lives
Capable of only half thoughts
Twittering
Bitching
Trying to peel a grape with a fork
And then throw it at people
Like I could give a shit if I was hit by one
I throw grenades
Because real words invoke power
Which means my words must be full
Words of action demand reflection and reaction
And since bullies give them attention
I am warmed by the pack
That deigns to attack
Because bullies move in gangs
Too weak to speak for themselves
Preferring to speak in quorum
Too pathetic to declare their ill intentions
Which explains why bullies never attack
Preferring instead to stab you in the back
With their false humility
And Ill thought out lies
Like anybody gives a fuck about their gang connected ties
Because bullies shoot their mouths off
Always too short
Always too short
But never quite tall enough to look you straight in the eyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about the blog or individual writings. Thanks for sharing.