Welcome to the blog

.

What 's in the blog?

My thoughts. Maybe even my thoughts about you, in the form of poems, notes, and music. If its important to me, my thoughts will be shared...

Why the blog?

Everybody heals in their own way. This blog is my way...

A caged bird sings in the face of a lie, because in the absence of hope a lover’s heart must die...

Sunday 19 December 2010

I can forgive you almost anything
So long as you never stop playing our song
It is a song that beats reverently in my heart
And carries the melody of my love for you
It is a timeless tune
That I could dance to until the end of my days
However
If you entrap me
And put me in a cage
Like a caged bird I will still try to enchant you with my song
I will fly to your hand
At the sound of your every call
I will dance upon your shoulder
To dazzle and entertain your friends
And when you are away
Far from me in the great outdoors
I will await your return
Patiently
In the hope that when you next appear
You will bring a morsel of hope
To feed my dream that you will love “Me” today
Because I can forgive you almost anything
Except that you might feed another heart’s sweetest dream
To render our song a casual background theme

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about the blog or individual writings. Thanks for sharing.